Sunday, September 18, 2011

Mehndi Tattoo

Since henna natural plant products, and ready to slander different shades of brown to dark brown and red in some cases. Decided, you can find on the completion of mixing colors, but it would be artificial colors, unlike the old Mehndi.Use small bottle used to dye fabrics, Julie soon copy the design, hands free, not form. When I saw his hands at that speed, and I laughed, and "practice." While most people opt for traditional wedding styles, which can make any design the customer wants. It was less than 15 minutes after startup, and black, swollen wrists and gave me the opportunity, or simply left to dry. Patience is not strong, and after 5 minutes, and I changed my mind and I asked the hair dryer.


























No comments:

Post a Comment